Complete the nomination entry form online or manual
Submitting a Nomination is Easy and Simpler. Kindly follow the steps as outline below:-
- Complete the nomination entry form online or manual. ( Nomination form contains the three stages: Primary Stage, Secondary Stage & Payment Stage)
- Upload your submission with relevant documents or evidence of achievements. You may submit in hard copy at our office in sealed envelope marked as “Tourism Summit & Awards 2020 – Nomination” & concern Category.
- Pay the entry (nomination fees) through online / off line e.g. by Cheque / DD / Cash.
- On successful submission, you will receive the confirmation email of your nomination application.
- The establishedment should b register at same location of nominated category place. Company Franchises will not be validated for Nomination. However, registered company who has taken franchise can nominate for respected category.
Who can enter?
The Tourism Awards are open to any organization or individuals involved in travel and tourism in any part of the Gujarat & Diu, no matter how large or small the scale of operation. Details of which specific types of organization and individuals are eligible to enter each of the categories are set out in the nomination form with categorize and its sub categorize. For more information on the categories Please visit- www.tourismawardsgujarat.com
Entries for the Tourism Summit & Awards 2020 must relate to projects, products, initiatives or activities carried out in last 1 years till current date. You can refer to prior periods, if it helps the judges to understand the activity in context, but entries will not be judged on past glories and achievements.
Please note that any of the franchisee agency wants to apply, that application must be under the name of owner / agent who is running the agency as it will be entitled along with his / her “Certificate of Registration” / “Gumasta Dhara” from Government. The nomination / application will be accepted on the basis of that registration evidence of the company.
Entry (Nomination) Fees – Non Refundable & Non Transferable
To nominate Tourism Summit & Awards 2020, you will need to pay the entry (Nomination) fee INR 5000 + Service Tax for each entry you make. You will pay for your entries at the time of entry online/offline submission.
Special Case: If any international hotel chain wants to apply for the nomination & if they need to get the nomination fees from their respective authority approval, it will allow them to nominate themselves with nomination form and kindly mention the note about the special case of payment approval from your respective corporate office, once you will get it, you can submit in the form of Cheque / DD / Net Banking/ Cash, but it must be submit before the 30 days prior to award ceremony evening.
What does the entry fee cover?
The entry fee covers the administrative costs involved in checking entries and the bonafide of the organizations that enter; collecting all entries; convening the judging panels; supervising the judging process and events; administrating the voting procedure; compiling the shortlist of finalists and the awards presentation materials.
How to pay
Online – www.tourismawardsgujarat.com
Offline – Cash/Cheque/DD/Net Banking
Organization/Individual may also submit multiple separate entries into a single category where they have more than one project or initiative they wish to nominate. Each entry of nomination entitled for the fee. Multiple entries will not be considered in single fee.
Help Judges to Evaluate Your Nomination
Within your submission you must use the following as sub-headings under which you clearly provide your explanation for the judges:
- Aims – what did the organization, product, service, or the initiative or campaign set out to do?
- Strategy – what strategic thinking came into play to help achieve the aims?
- Innovation/enterprise/creativity (marketing) – what intrepid solutions were employed?
- Implementation – how was the strategy and thinking implemented?
- Feedback summary from users, including most preferred aspects of the activity.